Scope & Topics
2nd International Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (E&C 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Electrical & Computer Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Electrical & Computer Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest
- Communications and Networks
- Control, Intelligent Systems and Robotics
- Integrated Circuits and Embedded Systems
- Microelectronic Technologies, Devices, CAD and, VLSI
- Microwave, Nano Devices and RF
- Power and Energy Systems
- Signal Processing and New Media
- Applied Electromagnetics
- Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Life
- Hardware Formal Verification
- Software Engineering and Real-time Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by September 30, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the Electrical & Computer Engineering: An International Journal (ECIJ) (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from E&C 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
- Submission Deadline : September 30, 2017
- Authors Notification : October 30, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : November 08, 2017