Scope & Topics Program Schedule
2nd International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEEN 2017) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on recent systems and techniques in the broad field of Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Communication Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest
- Advanced Power System and Control System
- Analog and Digital Circuit Design
- Bio Informatics
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems and Robotics
- Information Systems and Network Security
- Mechatronics and Avionics
- Non Conventional Energy Resources
- Optical Networks & Communication
- Optimization Techniques
- Power Electronics & Electric Drives
- Remote Sensing and Satellite Communication
- RF and Microwave Engineering
- Semiconductor Devices
- Sensor technology & Virtual Instrumentation
- Soft computing / Nano computing / Grid computing
- System Modeling & Simulation
- VLSI Technology & Design
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by December 09, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ) (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from EEEN 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
Second Batch : (Submissions after November 05, 2017)