The Registration fee is 295 USD. Hard copy of the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference. The softcopy will be available on AIRCC Digital Library.
Third International Conference on Data Mining (DaMi 2017) Conference provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Data Mining and knowledge management process.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Data mining Foundations
- Parallel and Distributed data mining algorithms
- Data streams mining, Graph mining
- Spatial data mining, Text video
- Multimedia data mining
- Web mining
- Pre-processing techniques
- Security and information hiding in data mining
Data mining Applications
- Image analysis
- Financial modeling
- Social Networks
- Educational data mining
- Data and knowledge representation
- Knowledge discovery framework and process
- Including pre- and post-processing
- Integration of data warehousing
- OLAP and data mining
- Integrating constraints and knowledge in the KDD process
- Exploring data analysis
- Inference of causes
- Explaining discovered knowledge
- Statistical techniques for generation a robust
- Consistent data model
- Interactive data exploration/visualization and discovery
- Languages and interfaces for data mining
- Mining Trends
- Opportunities and Risks
- Mining from low-quality information sources
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Paper Submission System by April 15, 2017 . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) in series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from the Conference DaMi 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the following international journals.
- Submission Deadline : April 15, 2017
- Notification : June 15, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : June 30, 2017